The District provides wastewater collection and treatment services to customers within our service area. The Sanitation District first constructed wastewater treatment infrastructure consisting of lagoons and mechanical treatment in 1954. The facility has been upgraded three times.
The District’s collection system maintenance routine meets and exceeds industry standards. All maintenance personnel are state certified plant and/or collection system operators. The current wastewater treatment plant is at the end of its useful life, thereby requiring additional maintenance until an upgraded facility is constructed.